Could PAID AdWords Google + NSA Agreement = Right to Be Forgotten-U.S. Version?
August 6, 2015
1. We know that Google has worked with the U.S. Goverment (NSA).
- Revised from a 1980 law to speed up technology development Google & the NSA have an updated “cooperative research & development agreement.”
- The agreement outlined building a device or technique where Google would not be compensated but could rely on the government to front research and development costs and where they’d also have access to government personnel and facilities.
- Typical to government arrangements Google is expected to share what they’ve learned & would have rights to development but the government does not have to share what they’ve learned. The flow of information is very one-sided.
RED FLAG NSA: Suppose the technique Google & the NSA are working on is SEO suppression. Here’s the reason that matters: Any time anyone is not provided with all the facts to make decisions the person (or people) who are manipulating the facts are making decisions for other people.
This is an abusive situation and the foundation of The Sociopathic Business Model™. I suspect we’ve already seen this happen in relation to Twitter and #AskIslamicState where our government was caught off guard when U.S. Citizens were actively engaging with Islamic terrorists on Twitter. The concern has even found its way to the 2016 Presidential Election.
— WSJD (@WSJD) July 30, 2015
Despite Hillary Clinton’s protests this will not happen. The FBI and CIA can gain too much valuable information from “tickling the wire.”
RED FLAG Google: If Google was working in conjunction with the NSA on SEO suppression techniques the government per the agreement allows Google to take what they’ve learned regardless of ethics or laws and apply it to their business model. It gives Google (a company already lacking in ethics) the power to control information we receive which is abusive and again I believe we’ve already see this happen in relation to their own executives: Forrest (Tim) Timothy Hayes and Dan Fredinburg regarding SEO suppression around the salacious death of one and perhaps Google accountability in the other.
2. We know that The Right To be Forgotten does not apply to Google in the U.S.
- European Court of Justice decided Europeans who felt they were being misrepresented by their own negative truth they no longer deemed relevant could ask to have the material delinked from search engines like Google.
RED FLAG Right To Be Forgotten: Frequent readers of this site will know via The Sociopathic Business Model™ that unethical & illegal behavior is often pathologically encouraged, replicated and rewarded. Removing previous negative facts alters the decision making power of others and is abusive behavior towards the general fact seeking public.
3. We know people can purchase AdWords from Google.
- Google is a business that seeks profits; and, AdWords is one such revenue stream.
RED FLAG AdWords from Google: If Google is working on SEO suppression techniques with the NSA couldn’t Google potentially bundle a package with AdWords for increased revenue to suppress negative factual information from those willing to pay essentially allowing those who engage in pathological unethical & illegal behavior to erase that activity from the internet creating The Right To be Forgotten in the U.S.?
Think of all the businesses we wouldn’t have potentially known about as we know abusive business practices are often encouraged, replicated & rewarded unless forced accountable. If Google ever linked AdWords to negative SEO suppression the ethical businesses wouldn’t be flooding Google’s inbox with removal requests but it’s likely the unethical would, which is very dangerous for consumers.