Russell (Russ) Ruffino of Clients on Demand & On Probation AZ Attorney Daniel (Dan) Warner: Part 3 A Timeline of Crimes
Russ Ruffino of Clients on Demand is hiring. Hmm I wonder if by sky-high integrity Ruffino really means making false claims of defamation, illegal Google deindexing, wire fraud and extortion?
Update: December 17, 2018
The Supreme Court of Arizona Denies Russell (Russ) Ruffino of Clients on Demand’s Petition for Review. This is a win for the First Amendment and reaffirms the Arizona Court of Appeals decision to not allow a gag order on this case. Criminals often hide behind the First Amendment to commit their crimes while trying to take the right of free speech from those exposing their fraud.
Added bonus: Ruffino has been ordered to pay the attorney’s fees for filing a denied appeal to the Supreme Court of Arizona.
August 24, 2018
Article that prompted Russ Ruffino of Clients on Demand to fraudulently file a defamation lawsuit
There are predictable patterns in fraud known on this site as The Sociopathic Business Model™; and, Russ Ruffino of Clients on Demand & his on probation Arizona attorney, Daniel (Dan) Warner of Kelly Warner Law, pathologically follow these patterns in fraud.
- Ruffino & Warner fraudulently filed a defamation lawsuit against me in 2015
- Ruffino & Warner never properly served me in the defamation lawsuit
- Ruffino & Warner illegally were awarded a judgment & Google deindexed 2016
- Ruffino & Warner illegally stole website across state lines in 2017 (federal wire fraud)
- Ruffino & Warner in Arizona court were forced to give me my website back 2017
- Ruffino & Warner in Arizona court were forced to vacate the judgment against me 2017
- Ruffino & Warner in Arizona court were granted a gag-order on the case 2017
- Ruffino & Warner lost the gag-order in Arizona Court of Appeals in 2018
- Ruffino’s attorney Daniel (Dan) Warner placed on Arizona State Bar two year probation
- Ruffino & Warner given Arizona Court date for defamation case November 13, 2018
- Ruffino & Warner hire Appellate attorney Kristina Reeves of Reeves Maxwell Law to appeal the appellate court’s decision to remove the gag-order from this case.
- Ruffino & Warner are again abusing legal process for the sole purpose of manipulating the courts to reschedule the November 2018 defamation court date.
Negative truthful information is NOT defamation. Ruffino was forced to admit in open court that his claims of defamation were false. Which is why he and his on probation attorney Daniel Warner are desperate to abuse legal process as they’ve done successfully in the past to avoid going to court.
I refused to submit to their threats & plan to extort me in 2017:
Ruffino & Warner are knowingly, willingly & complicity trying to prevent me from defending myself in court with the goal of trying to exhaust my finances in order to force me to submit to their threats.
Ruffino & Warner are knowingly, willingly & complicity abusing legal process to threaten & intimidate me into silence.
Any reasonable person thinking of hiring either Russell (Russ) Ruffino of Clients on Demand or on probation attorney Daniel (Dan) Warner of Kelly Warner Law should ask why they’d file a defamation lawsuit against another person and work tirelessly to ensure the case never went to court?
I am represented by Mike Pruitt and Nate Hill of Jackson White in this legal matter.